Who We Are
We are committed to compassionately serve the poorest people and communities worldwide through a network of women, raising awareness and funds and using micro loans to support efforts to eliminate extreme poverty by 2015. Our vision is to be a leader in the worldwide movement to eliminate extreme poverty by 2015.
- We believe that all people are entitled to the basic necessities of life.
- We believe in the value of all life regardless of race, creed or color.
- We believe that everyone has the right to live without suffering.
- We believe in the ability of even one person to make a difference in the lives of those living in impoverished conditions.
- We believe that impoverished communities need more than a handout; they need help developing infrastructures to break the cycle of poverty.
- We believe that what happens to one human being happens to us all.