The Greater Contribution (TGC) is a fifteen-year-old nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering some of the most impoverished women in the world to lift themselves and their families out of poverty utilizing a robust program of microloans, business skills training, mentoring, and adult literacy. TGC has provided over 22,000 microloans in its history and is experiencing rapid growth, enabling us to break the chains of poverty for more and more women and girls.
The Greater Contribution is seeking an exceptional half-time Administrative Coordinator to support the President/Executive Director through a wide array of administrative tasks and general back-office support to enable the program’s effective operation. We seek a highly motivated, high-performing, and friendly colleague who can work in a collaborative work environment. Success in this position will require resourcefulness, versatility, initiative, and dedication to the success of the poor women in our program. Most responsibilities will be performed remotely; however, some tasks require being in Thousand Oaks at least once a week.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and record incoming donations in master spreadsheet and CRM system, send thank you letters. Collect mail and make bank deposits.
- Manage the records of recurring donor system
- Manage tracking budget; enter expenses and income monthly; monitor and manage Quick Books account
- Assist in meeting logistics, coordination, and execution of board meetings and committee meetings
- Monitor and organize multiple financial and program reports from our program in Uganda.
- Taking team meeting notes, organizing and distributing resources, managing organizational processes, donor appreciation tasks,
- Helping design and proof PowerPoint decks and research reports;
- Assist with fundraising efforts
- Filing and organizing records, invoices and other important documentation
- Monitoring and ordering inventory for office supplies;
- Create and publish social media posts
- Assist in creating marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered, candidates must possess the following:
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Ability to be self-led and self-managed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Comfortable with engaging multiple stakeholders at different levels and tailoring messaging to specific audiences;
- Mature interpersonal skills and strong executive presence;
- Personal qualities of integrity and credibility;
- Experience with event planning;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Quick Books and Zoom. Knowledge of Little Green Light a plus.
- An undergraduate degree or 3+ years of relevant post-college work experience (e.g., nonprofit, community development).
About the Position
- The position is half time, approximately 10-20 hours a week.
- It is a remote position with the requirement of being present in Thousand Oaks once a week as well as working in online meetings and in-person fundraising events.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary will be offered.
For potential consideration, please submit a resume to Karon@greatercontribution.org.
Please include the position title, “Administrative Coordinator,” in the subject of your email.